Great Lakes Academy of Fine Art exists to meet the needs of determined students who desire to learn the techniques and methods of the time tested old masters. Modeled after the traditional European Atelier, we desire to impart the mastery of skills that allows one the ability to express their own unique artistry upon completion of the program.
- Contact GLAFA before you apply to find out if it will be a good fit for you, and if possible schedule a visit to the Academy.
- Fill out the application form. Mail completed form to:
Great Lakes Academy of Fine Art
810 West Third Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55806
- Upon receiving the application, promising students will be invited to the Academy for a sit down interview with the Instructors.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency. (Students must submit official proof with application).
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
Download GLAFA APPLICATION – FULL-TIME (PDF)